Known as leaders in lifting, Seatrax is now also your single source for all offshore/onshore crane training and safety needs. Our dedication to high quality continues to shine through our training experts, who bring years of experience in the oil and gas industry to their courses. We pride ourselves on the professionalism and technical knowledge of our seasoned trainers. The experience level of our instructors offers students a matchless informational bank to draw from.
Each course helps students hone the necessary skills required to perform rigging, lifting and other operations quickly, competently, efficiently and safely. Material covered is based on practices outlined in API RP 2D and ASME B30. Upon completion of our programs, students should be able to explain risk management, coordinate and develop lift plans, demonstrate and understand rigging gear inspection and maintenance, demonstrate proficiency in using hand signal and demonstrate rigging competency.
Seatrax courses provide students with a segmented curriculum covering classroom lectures/hands-on exercises and operational evaluation that incorporates all the latest technical knowledge and comprehensive information available in today’s market. Our training approach also takes a proactive look at safety. Every trainer has the experience needed to reliably and accurately deliver detailed reference material related to the type of working environment operatorS may encounter. Seatrax trainers convey the many concepts and procedures involved in safe operations.
Programs are easily customized to meet customers’ offshore crane training needs and can be delivered on location or at any Seatrax location worldwide. Trainers can also travel to client locations to train employees on specific applications.Current Sessions Available
- Qualified Offshore Rigger
- Offshore Pedestal Crane Operator
- Onshore Mobile Crane Operator
- Aerial Platform Operator
- Gin Pole/Auto Crane Operator
- Lifting Operation Assesments (Job Completion)
Other services/training offer includes:
- Rigging Gear Inspections: Let our professional and qualified inspectors keep inventory and inspections up to date to prevent non-conformances on your rigging gear.
- Quality Assurance Audits: Don’t be caught off guard with your record keeping in shambles. Let our professionals review your crane files and cranes to prevent costly non-conformance issues.
- Competency Assessments: Are your employees properly trained for crane operating or rigging operations? Let our trained assessors assist you in determining this. From JSAs to lift planning and inspections, we can help you achieve safe operations.
To have a Seatrax Training representative contact you for information on available sessions, please fill out the form below or call 985.868.6004 for immediate assistance.