Please read the following terms and conditions before using this site. Using this site signifies your agreement to adhere to these terms and conditions. If you disagree with these items, do not use this site.
- Copyrights and other intellectual property rights exist on all content of this web site unless noted otherwise and may not be used without written consent from Seatrax®.
- Seatrax® does not monitor or review the content of other parties' web sites that are linked to its web site. Opinions expressed or material on such web sites does not reflect the opinions of Seatrax® and are not shared or endorsed by Seatrax®.
- Content found on the Seatrax® web site is property of Seatrax® or used with permission from third parties. The intentional or unintentional use or misuse of these materials (except as defined by these terms and conditions) is forbidden. Abuse of these items is a violation of laws including, but not limited to: copyright law, trademark law, slander, libel, privacy, etc.
- The Seatrax® logo is a registered trademark of this company. Using the Seatrax® is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.
- The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this web site and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this web site and/or the company's literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this web site. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in a normal course or you have advised the company of such potential loss) damage caused to your computer, software, systems and programs and the data on the aforementioned items or any other direct or indirect consequential and incidental damages.
- By submitting information to Seatrax®, users give Seatrax® and its partners permission to contact them about Seatrax® logo products and services. Seatrax® reserves the right to not respond to communications should it see fit.