All technical papers are available in PDF and compressed formats (Recommended for Mac/Safari users).
Seatrax Forged Steel Sheaves with Hardened Grooves
Seatrax offers forged steel sheaves with hardened grooves for maximum sheave durability. Steel sheaves provide a robust alternative to nylon sheaves in applications with high duty cycle requirements or floating applications with significant motions...more.
Utilizing Seatrax Shank Hooks with Shackle Connections, Sheaves and Tapered Roller Bearings
Seatrax offers a wide capacity range of block assemblies, each based on a proven design that can be configured to meet a client's unique requirements. From manufacturing facilities in the United States and United Kingdom, Seatrax delivers block assemblies for applications worldwide...more.
Seatrax Gantry Air Tugger
The sizeable cranes on deepwater facilities require long booms with high self-weights.
As a result, field operations are faced with handling greater diameter boom suspension ropes of significant lengths. It can become a difficult undertaking to install boom suspension cable in the field.
Seatrax now offers an air tugger winch package, mounted at the top of the gantry to make installation safer and easier.
The package includes...more.
Seatrax Overhaul Ball Assembly
The Seatrax overhaul ball assembly has a unique design with features that have been duplicated throughout the industry...more.
Seatrax 15-Ton and 22-Ton Auxiliary Hooks
In light of incidents involving inadvertent opening of positive locking latches on auxiliary hooks, Seatrax has developed new 15-ton and 22-ton hooks for fast line applications...more.
Seatrax Shank Hooks
- In-house design proven through destructive load testing and RT
- Unique shackle connection for stinger cable attachment
- All hooks are 100% UT and MT tested
- Pin connected “H” latch meets API requirements
- Cast alloy steel that is quenched and tempered for maximum strength
- Angle Indicators—indicate maximum allowable angle between two slings
- Deformation Indicators—used to measure hook throat opening
- Changes in the throat opening indicate over stress
- Hook and shackle connection capacities are cast on each hook to indicate maximum SWL
- All hooks are proof tested to meet API and ABS requirements
- Custom machining available to suit your particular application