Looking for new challenges? Then you've come to the right place.
Field Service Technician
- Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate or replace faulty hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic equipment in an offshore environment
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly inspections of offshore equipment
- Participate in training programs
- Minimum three years’ experience in maintenance of hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical equipment
- Knowledge of diagnostic and testing tools used in the trade
- Knowledge of original equipment manufacturers' technical manuals and specifications and the ability to read and interpret electrical and instrument circuitry
- Capable of understanding and interpreting equipment performance and instrument data and drawings
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Able to receive and give direction
- Must be willing to transport by boat or helicopter to offshore facilities
Please click here to submit resume.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a workplace environment that encourages growth and respect. It is the policy and practice of this Company to prohibit any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
1-713-896-6500Belle Chasse, Louisiana
1-337-706-7900New Iberia, Louisiana